Car Repair Staff | Roberts Automotive | Georgia European Auto Repair
James Roberts, Owner
James was born and raised in Macon, Georgia and has lived and worked in the area except for 2 years in Tallahassee, Florida. James has been employed by 6 European dealers and 4 independent car repair shops and has received training from BMW, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, and Volkswagen dealers. He has 37 years experience in the service and car repair of European automobiles and has worked as a technician, service manager, service writer, and since 2000 the shop owner of Roberts Automotive. James is engaged and has one child. He is a member of Porsche Club Racing and National Auto Sport Association and he enjoys spending time at the race track with co-workers and friends.
Holly Stickler, Office Manager
Holly has worked at Roberts Automotive since January of 2003. As Office Manager, Holly schedules service and car repair appointments, prepares invoicing, payments, and estimates, orders parts and manages inventory and returns. Holly also manages accounts payable and receivable. Holly is married with 2 children; she is a 1999 graduate of Mary Persons High School.
ROBERTS AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS TEAM
The European Automotive Repair Shop has a combined experience of 86 years and each technician is highly trained and ASE certified in all major areas of service and car repair to European vehicles.
Car Repair Certifications include:
- ASE Technician Certifications
- Factory Training – Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Volkswagen, Volvo
- Auto Logic U.S. – BMW, Mercedes Benz
- LMV Industries – Mercedes Benz
- Worldpac Training Institute – BMW, Mini Cooper, Volvo
- Bosch Training – Fuel and Electrical Systems and Alignment Systems
- Independent Training – Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes, Mini Cooper, Porsche, Volkswagen, Volvo
- Hunter Training – Alignment Systems, Wheel Balancing Systems, Tire Changing
- MACS Training – Automotive Air Conditioning Systems