Roberts Automotive – European Auto Repair
With over 86 combined years experience in European autom repair and service, Roberts Automotive is the premier service and repair specialist for European cars. Conveniently located near Interstates 75 and 475, just north of Macon, Roberts Automotive is minutes from downtown Macon and convenient to those traveling from north of Macon. Roberts services and repairs all major European cars from 1990 to current models, including Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes, Mini Cooper, Porsche, Volkswagen, and Volvo.
We strive to set a professional standard for European auto repair and service by providing honest and convenient service, quality products, by treating our customers and suppliers in a kind and friendly matter, and being a positive influence in the community.
Opened in May of 2000, Roberts Automotive is an independently owned and operated European auto repair shop. The new facility was specifically designed for high-end car repair, with 6 brand new lifts designed and intended for use on European cars. Roberts also uses up-to-date computer software for repair and service diagnostics. Each automotive computer system’s hardware and software programs are updated daily.
Each technician is highly trained and ASE certified in all major areas of service and repair to European vehicles. Certifications include:
- ASE Technician Certifications
- Factory Training – Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Volkswagen, Volvo
- Auto Logic U.S. – BMW, Mercedes Benz
- LMV Industries – Mercedes Benz
- Worldpac Training Institute – BMW, Mini Cooper, Volvo
- Bosch Training – Fuel and Electrical Systems and Alignment Systems
- Independent Training – Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes, Mini Cooper, Porsche, Volkswagen, Volvo
- Hunter Training – Alignment Systems, Wheel Balancing Systems, Tire Changing
- MACS Training – Automotive Air Conditioning Systems