Mercedes Auto Repair | Macon Auto Repair
Roberts Automotive, located just north of Macon, is proud to offer auto repair and service on all makes and models of Mercedes Benz, from 1990 to present. Below you will find a list of the Macon auto repair and auto services we perform on Mercedes Benz vehicles.
- Engine, Fuel Systems, Emissions, Transmission, and Performance
- Brake Systems, Axle Service and Replacement, Wheels and Tires
- Air Conditioning and Heater Service
- Cooling System Service and Repairs
- Electrical Circuits, Switches, and Electronics
- Charging and Starting Systems
- Maintenance Services (Oil Service, Tire Rotation, Wheel Balance and Alignment, and more…)
Call (478) 994-9442 today to schedule a Mercedes auto repair appointment at Roberts Automotive. Click on the link below to view a list of all the Mercedes auto repair we offer.Complete List of Mercedes Auto Repair and Services
Roberts Automotive provides Mercedes auto repair in Macon, Mercedes auto repair in Forsyth, Mercedes auto repair in Warner Robins, Mercedes auto repair in Atlanta, and Mercedes auto repair throughout the state of Georgia.
Although MBUSA was founded in 1965, importation of Mercedes-Benz vehicles actually began in 1952 under Max Hoffman. Mr. Hoffman was a driving force behind the car that cemented the identity of Mercedes-Benz in America: the iconic 300SL Gullwing.
By 1957, Mercedes-Benz was in a position to expand its reach in the United States and entered into a distribution agreement with Studebaker-Packard Corporation. Eight years later, the company struck out on its own, forming Mercedes-Benz USA.
Over the following years, MBUSA grew into a nationwide organization, now employing over 1500 people. The company also has 356 associated dealerships that employ 21,500 people themselves.
Learn More about Mercedes Benz