Volvo Auto Repair | Auto Repair Macon
Roberts Automotive is proud to repair and service all makes and models of Volvo, from 1990 to present. Below you will find a list of the some of the repairs and services we perform on Volvo vehicles.
- Engine, Fuel Systems, Emissions, Transmission, and Performance
- Brake Systems, Axle Service and Replacement, Wheels and Tires
- Air Conditioning and Heater Service
- Cooling System Service and Repairs
- Electrical Circuits, Switches, and Electronics
- Charging and Starting Systems
- Maintenance Services (Oil Service, Tire Rotation, Wheel Balance and Alignment, and more…)
Call (478) 994-9442 today to schedule a Volvo auto repair appointment at Roberts Automotive. Click on the link below to view a list of all the Volvo auto repair we offer.Complete List of Volvo Auto Repair and Services
Roberts Automotive provides Volvo auto repair in Macon, Volvo auto repair in Forsyth, Volvo auto repair in Warner Robins, Volvo auto repair in Atlanta, and Volvo auto repair throughout the state of Georgia.
Volvo started by building heavy equipment including trucks, buses, and construction equipment. In 1924, the two founders wanted to construct a car that would withstand the rough roads and cold temperatures of Sweden and the first car rolled off the production line in 1927 – 280 cars were built that year.
There are currently 9 Volvo models available – V50, S80, S60, S40, C70, C30, XC90, XC70, XC60.
Learn more about Volvo