Mini Cooper Auto Repair | Auto Repair Macon
Roberts Automotive, located just north of Macon, is proud to offer auto repair and service on all makes and models of Mini Cooper. Below you will find a list of the Macon auto repair and auto services we perform on Mini Cooper vehicles.
- Engine, Fuel Systems, Emissions, Transmission, and Performance
- Brake Systems, Axle Service and Replacement, Wheels and Tires
- Air Conditioning and Heater Service
- Cooling System Service and Repairs
- Electrical Circuits, Switches, and Electronics
- Charging and Starting Systems
- Maintenance Services (Oil Service, Tire Rotation, Wheel Balance and Alignment, and more…)
Call (478) 994-9442 today to schedule a Mini Cooper auto repair appointment at Roberts Automotive. Click on the link below to view a list of all the Mini Cooper auto repair we offer.Complete List of Mini Cooper Auto Repair and Services
Roberts Automotive provides Mini Cooper auto repair in Macon, Mini Cooper auto repair in Forsyth, Mini Cooper auto repair in Warner Robins, Mini Cooper auto repair in Atlanta, and Mini Cooper auto repair throughout the state of Georgia.
The Mini Cooper made its debut at the Paris Auto Show in October of 2000 and made its way to the United States in March 22, 2002. It made its global debut at the Tokyo Auto Show in October 2001. The Mini Cooper was developed in the UK by the BMW Group’s Development Division and they are currently built at the BMW Group Plant near Oxford in the United Kingdom; the Mini Countryman is built at the Magna Steyr plant in Graz, Austria.
There are currently 7 Mini models in production – Hardtop, Coupe, Convertible, Roadster, Clubman, Countryman, and John Cooper Works.
Learn more about Mini Cooper